Tuesday, September 21, 2010

prayers again

Please dear friends I need your prayers. My family is going through a really hard time again. It's the same situation that we went through before you can see here.

I never made that announcement because I wanted to make sure things were ok but since they aren't I'm telling you now and I'm asking for prayers. Things are somewhat different this time but I just don't feel like going into detail, we just ask that you pray pray pray! Too say it hurts 10 times worse this time is an understatement- we just pray that God grants my family a miracle when I go to the doctor on Monday.

6 comments:

Marksberry Family said...

Oh Renee! I am so sorry to hear! I couldn't even begin to imagine how you are feeling! You will be in our prayers!

Jessica said...

Aww Renee I'm so sorry! I will definitely keep you in my prayers.

amanda said...

Renee - Praying for your sweet family.

Tiffany said...

o Renee! I am so so sorry to hear that. You are in my prayers.

Laura Jo said...

Praying for you and your family, Renee!

The Jones Family said...

I'm so sorry! Praying for the best!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers