Yesterday marked Aiden's 22 month birthday. He's growing so much. We are working on his animals and colors. We are also working on complete sentences for instance: "Where it go?" should be "Where did it go"
I can't even begin to go into detail about what all he is doing now but he does everything most 1 year olds can do plus more.
Just a few funny facts about Aiden:
- His favorite word is NO
- He has never NEVER cleaned his plate, in fact he would go days without eating if I didn't force him to eat.
- Don't worry he gets his vitamins in- he drinks about 20 glasses of chocolate milk a day
- In his mind- a cow says meow
- In his mind- A dog doesn't say "whoof whoof" all it does is pant
- He refers to me as Renee when he needs something
- He refers to Gram as Deborah at day care
- If Aiden has meet you one time he will never forget your name
- "Who's that mommy", "whats that mommy", "where it go", "come on"are his constant phrases all day
Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving season.
"If your not thankful for what you have, you will not be thankful for what your going to get."