To my dear blog friends and family- I'M EXHAUSTED!!
I'm completely tired, stressed and just plumb EXHAUSTED.
This week and next are midterm weeks all I have done is read and study and I'm EXHAUSTED.
I haven't be able to go to bed early or sleep in late and I'm EXHAUSTED.
In 2 weeks is my spring break and I will be finally.........RESTED!!!
By the way for those of you concerned- I love school. What did I write that correctly- yes in fact I did. I have enjoyed every minute of learning this semester. I definitely know God lead me in the right direction when I decided not to pursue education and pursue speech instead. I have 1 education class this semester (this is the only class I didn't take while at Union and an education major) and 2 speech classes. This 1 education class has been miserable with busy work and test. My other 2 classes have been a lot of work too but Brandon literally pulls it out of my hands and ask me to talk to him and Aiden instead. I enjoy doing my projects so much that I can't put them down. I keep my school work in my purse so if I have some down time during the day I can work on it. MAYBE JUST MAYBE that's why I'm SO EXHAUSTED! :)
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
With all the snow we have been experiencing poor Aiden has had to watch from the inside or play for brief seconds before school. Finally I was able to get off work early and we were going to play outside. After getting all bundled up and walking out the backdoor, the snow turned to sleet. Therefore I didn't get too many pictures but I was finally able to capture Aiden in the snow before school.
Valentines was so fun and after opening gifts at Grams and before opening them at home Aiden ask "Put the Christmas tree up mommy?" haha He doesn't understand all these holidays.
Who would have thought, he got shoes (and a Mickey Mouse table). I was extremely impressed after opening his gifts Aiden cleaned up the paper.
at 12:21 PM
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Before motherhood I:
- kept my house clean and never had to rely on my mom or mother in law for help cleaning it
- knew the difference in a weekend night and week night
- never wished I had just a few minutes to organize my drawers
- went shopping and actually bought stuff for myself
- went out to eat with friends and could just sit and talk
- spent 50 a week or less in groceries
- stayed well and healthy
- had time to workout
- could be sick and relax to get better
BUT that was before motherhood.
- my house stays a mess and unorganized unless my sweet mom or mother in law clean it
- I only workout on weekends
- I shop with Aiden and only for Aiden
- I hardly ever see my girl friends
- my grocery billed doubled
- when I'm sick I get this.....
I'LL TAKE THE AFTER MOTHERHOOD ANYTIME!!!
disclaimer: excuse my look- I was sick and in bed.
at 2:12 PM