Tuesday, January 24, 2012

4

It seems like just yesterday that I was anticipating the arrival of my sweet baby boy when actually it was 4 years ago. It was a very eventful day to say the least but at 4:36 via c section a 7 pound 13 ounce baby boy stole my heart. It was closer to 6 or 7 befor I saw him and around 8 that I was able to hold him because I was put to sleep before my c section. I remember thinking if he and I both lived (it really wasn't that bad but at the time I thought it was) I would never ever take a day with him for granted. Now 4 years later I cherish every day, minute, second that I get to spend with him. He is the light of my life and I love him so much, now I just need to learn to stop time! ;)

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers