Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Beach bummin..

If you know me well, you know I enjoy being in the sun no matter where I am. However being at the beach is always the best. We had an incredible time in Destin this past week. I had 178 pictures to try and chose from so I think picking only 30 pics is pretty good. (If you think it's too many pics then feel free to close this page and go attempt to find pics of another darling little boy playing on the beach.) As you can tell from most the pics Aiden had a WONDERFUL time in the water and sand. He loved feeding and chasing the "ducks" as he referred to them (most people call them birds). Every single day Aiden curled up on his towel and took a nap, he even took 2 naps on Friday. I was very impressed with how well he did stayng outside all day long. We did not get any rain all week long however from the pics you can tell the first few days we did have a lot of seaweed. We all got very sunburned (except Aiden thank goodness) despite the excessive amount of sunscreen we used. While being in FL we were able to celebrate our 2nd wedding anniversary and Nonna's (Brandons mom) birthday! The only bad part about the entire trip was having to come home! OH and thanks to Nonna and Aunt Kim (Brandons sis) I was able to get in on quite a few pics myself.

Aiden seeing an alligator for the first time, he even touched it!

Nonna showing him the ocean on the first day!


8 or so dolphins came up to shore and were playing (very cool yet scary when we were swimming and one swam straight toward B and I)
"Mom this is sooo awesome"

sleeping the first day



2 year wedding anniversary (my creativity shining through)

sleeping again

"Nonna, it's your birthday"




chasing the "ducks", he has a cookie in hand

MY MEN
sleeping again (I decided to not do anymore sleeping photos but I did get one from everyday for scrap book purposes)

Brandon with his mom (nonna), sis (aunt kim), and baby boy- we invited Nonna and Aunt Kim to come since they doesn't get to go to the beach any other time (thats like insame to not get a beach trip once a year)







Nonna and Aiden

He wanted to swim alone so we let him go (he only put his head under once)
"Whats for supper"
swimming hard
"man I want to be in that big pool so bad"



1 comment:

Jessica said...

i love the beach pictures! im so glad yall had good weather! ill be asking you to pray for the same when we go in sept :0) was that aiden's 1st beach trip or has he been before?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers