Wednesday, June 24, 2009

T-R-O-U-B-L-E

17 months old today. No stats to report because we don't go back to the doctor until 18 months. I would go in to detail about all Aiden is doing but it would be easier to say he does everything he should be doing at his age and more. I guess potty training will be next....now when he stinky's he says "I doo doo". He is still stuck on his pacifier and I don't foresee us getting rid of it anytime soon. Something we did start trying a few weeks ago is chiropractic care for Aiden. So far Aiden has not had a runny nose all week (NO LIE he has had congestion since birth). He is currently taking nose spray and 2 allergy medicines daily all prescribed by the doctor, but we have not used any of them this week. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this will help with the allergies, sinuses, and ear infections. Besides the illnesses Aiden is so much fun and into more and more things all the time. However it would not be a typical day if Aiden didn't get in trouble.

1 comment:

Lyryn said...

Jayden too!!! Always in trouble! Boys... man I need a girl next! ;)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers