Wednesday, November 25, 2009

22 months

Yesterday marked Aiden's 22 month birthday. He's growing so much. We are working on his animals and colors. We are also working on complete sentences for instance: "Where it go?" should be "Where did it go"
I can't even begin to go into detail about what all he is doing now but he does everything most 1 year olds can do plus more.
Just a few funny facts about Aiden:
- His favorite word is NO
- He has never NEVER cleaned his plate, in fact he would go days without eating if I didn't force him to eat.
- Don't worry he gets his vitamins in- he drinks about 20 glasses of chocolate milk a day
- In his mind- a cow says meow
- In his mind- A dog doesn't say "whoof whoof" all it does is pant
- He refers to me as Renee when he needs something
- He refers to Gram as Deborah at day care
- If Aiden has meet you one time he will never forget your name
- "Who's that mommy", "whats that mommy", "where it go", "come on"are his constant phrases all day
Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving season.
"If your not thankful for what you have, you will not be thankful for what your going to get."

1 comment:

Lyryn said...

Wow... He is growing up so much. Where the heck have I been? I need to catch up on blogs more often, I feel so behind on you. I hope that you have a great Thanksgiving! :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers