Friday, April 30, 2010

the end

Well unfortunately nothing had changed today with the baby. Therefore after much thought and prayers I felt comfortable deciding today to go ahead with the D & C. It was about 4 hours ago and I feel just fine. I have lots of meds and hoping the drive to FL in the morning (4am) will not be too rough. I'm prepared for cramping and dizziness but none too terribly bad yet.

The doctor this morning made me feel so much better and gave me many encouraging words. I am emotionally doing good and looking forward to spending the week with my family on the beach.

A great friend gave me some kind words and a verse that got her through her miscarriage and it's done the same for me. This simple verse gets me through it all: Proverbs 3:5 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding." He knew exactly what he was doing through all this and I am so blessed to be his child.

AGAIN- thank you all for your prayers and love. I can never say thank you enough.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

So sorry to hear the news but so glad you're doing ok. Enjoy your trip!

Kim Wright said...

Renee-

I'm so sorry for you having to go through this. That verse that you posted is so true. If there is anything that I can do for you just let me know. I think the trip to Fl with the family will do you some good. So get some rest and take care of yourself.
-Kim

Unknown said...

Renee' - Our family has been praying for you this week. Hope you can get some rest at the beach and enjoy the family! Chris Teague

Marksberry Family said...

So glad you are getting away with your family! I am sure they will take good care of you!

Tiffany said...

I am so sorry to hear about it! I am glad ya'll are getting a week at the beach this week. God knew you'd need this vacation!

Christie Huggins said...

Hey, just was checking in and see your sad news. I am so sorry. I know there are really no other words.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers