Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Beach 2010

We had a great time at the beach last week. We went with my parents, brother, sis in law, and their 3 boys. My other bro and his family were not able to come with us and I definitely missed them and my sweet niece.
Florida was beautiful weather and not many other vacationers. One day we were the only ones at the restuarant. We went to eat every night at 5:30 or 6 and only waited 1 time to be sitted and that was only because they had a wedding party. It was perfect. The boys were all great and played well. They all loved the sand (it took Sawyer a little while to get used to) and swimming pool. Surprisingly they all liked the ocean and playing in the water too. We had a GREAT time it just ended too quickly.









ready, set.....

go


Riding in the race cars








My brother celebrated his birthday while we were there so I will officially wish him Happy Birthday on my blog now. Happy Late Birthday Bro.


I felt fine the whole time only a little pain on Saturday but it didn't stop me from hitting up the outlet mall on Sunday.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I'm glad you had a great time at the beach!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers