Monday, August 23, 2010

Countdown:

Countdown:
  • 4 months we will be staying up awaiting the arrival of Santa Clause
  • 5 months my little man will be 3
These 2 things have been the topic of conversation around our house for the past week. Aiden has told me many times "can Santa bring me..." I sure feel sorry for Santa this year his list is super long from Aiden, but more importantly I feel sorry for Aiden he will be dissappointed in Santas fulfillment of the gift list. :)
Aiden also informed me Friday "after Christmas will be my birthday in January. and after that the Easter bunny will come and bring me more presents." WHAT?? You are 2 son you shouldn't remember me telling you that 3 months ago.
So if I have learned nothing this past week I sure know now that my son LOVES gifts and we definitely are going to have to work on the true meaning of these holidays besides gifts.

2 comments:

Marksberry Family said...

Snazzy new background! Like it!

Lyryn said...

YAY!!! Can't wait! That is so awesome!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers