Wednesday, November 24, 2010

test results

TEST RESULTS AND WHERE TO GO FROM HERE:
So we got the results of the genetic test yesterday and everything came back ok, which I expected considering I have had Aiden. I don't suppose it would be anything genetically wrong since I have carried to term. We have blood test next week to see if my levels are normal or off. I personally hope they are off so that we can get an answer. The doctor acted like there was nothing wrong and said "you should wait a month and try again and see how it goes". I was VERY VERY disappointed since I love my doctor that he was so nonchalant about it. We decided to go ahead and make an appointment the fertility doctor. The phone assitant said today "he is the best recurrent miscarriage doctor in West TN". So I feel very confident he will find the source to the recurrent miscarriage problem. Being that he is the best around we can't get in until Jan. If the blood work comes back and my levels are not normal then that will hopefully be our answer to the problem and with medication it can easily be fixed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have been on my mind alot lately. I hope they find answers soon so you can move past all of this. I know how difficult it can be. What doctor are you going to see? Give me a call sometime so we can catch up.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers