Monday, November 22, 2010

"Later"

Do you remember this post? In there I said "More on that later." WELL so sorry that "later" has been over a month. But like I said the doctor said he had some of the things he needed to run test as to why I have had recurrent miscarriages. Tomorrow we go back to the doctor and are praying we will get some answers. I don't know that we will for sure (when I called last week the test were still pending) but I know we will discuss why this might be happening and where to go from here. We have looked into a fertility doctor and if we don't get any results from our local doctor we will go that route. So I don't know how long this process will take but I will keep everyone updated as it goes along.

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers