Tuesday, May 10, 2011

13 week highlights

Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 13 weeks

Total Weight Gain or Loss: 0 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Some

Gender: find out on June 9

Movements: Not very sure. I've had a few feelings that I thought were movement but not too sure.

Sleep: NOT GOOD AT ALL!

Cravings: Anything at all. I've really wanted Spaghetti a lot.

Stretch Marks: Nothing new.

Belly Button: In

What I miss: Sleeping comfy

Best moment this week: Hearing the heartbeat (it was 164) and knowing the baby is still a wiggle worm.

3 comments:

Lyryn said...

Sorry you are sleeping so poorly. I hated that. I'll be praying that you sleep better!

Tiffany said...

I am so happy for you!!!! I can only imagine how thrilled you must be!!! Congrats again!

The Moores said...

Congrats! I just heard from Cathy. Yay!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers