Tuesday, July 19, 2011

23 week update

23 Weeks Total Weight Gain: not sure I want to know

Maternity Clothes: YES


Gender: still a girl I suppose

Movements: All the time. She kicks so hard it makes me sick sometimes. She is most active in the afternoon and at night.

Sleep: I wake up about 3-4 times a night.

Cravings: this past week it has been Chicken Rotel (which I ate last night and today for lunch)

Best Moment This Week: Getting her some new clothes.

As fun as it has been buying clothes for her, it has been equally as sad getting rid of Aiden's clothes. Until this weekend, I had not sold one single thing of Aiden's. I had NO idea I had this many clothes for him from newborn- 2T but my goodness its alot. This is a picture of Ansley's bedroom floor filled with Aiden's too small clothes. They are from one side of the room, to the other. The boxes are still what was unboxed.

If you know anyone needing boys clothes newborn-2T, send them my way. We can't finish Ansley's room until this floor is cleaned out!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers