Wednesday, July 6, 2011

21 weeks

21-22 weeks

I'm actually closer to 22 weeks than 21, sorry! *I have a horrible sinus infection so sorry about the horrible pic!*

Total Weight Gain: 10 lbs. YIKES!!!

Maternity Clothes: Yes mostly.

Gender: GIRL- I asked for another ultrasound and the doc said the tech felt confident so there wasn't any reason for me to have another. We may go to a local ultrasound clinic and just pay for an ultrasound so Aiden can see her too (good excuse huh?).

Movements: I've actually been able to see it this week. She went crazy during the fireworks this weekend!

Sleep: Not good at all, mainly because of this horrible sinus infection I have.

Cravings: Nothing specific, I will just eat anything.

Stretch Marks: It's becoming more evident that I do have new stretch marks.

Best Moment this week: Seeing her move.

I have really grown this week as you can tell. Today Aiden went to the doctor with me and was SO excited to hear Ansley's heartbeat. Her heartbeat is still in the 160's, it was 161 today. My belly is measuring exactly on schedule!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers