Thursday, September 24, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

The greatest gift I ever had
Came from God; I call him Dad!
When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his father, both cry. Any man can be a father. It takes someone special to be a dad. He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.”The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother. Dad, your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever. The father who does not teach his son his duties is equally guilty with the son who neglects them Dad: Protector, Provider, Confidant, Friend.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!
I LOVE YOU!
-AIDEN AND MOMMY
TODAY WE ALSO ARE CELEBRATING AIDEN BEING 19 MONTHS OLD, THE 24TH SURE IS A SPECIAL DATE IN OUR HOME.

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers