Monday, September 28, 2009

shoes

Even though Aiden looks so much like Brandon, he has A LOT of personality traits similar to mine- including his love for shoes. My mom told me when I was a little girl I would go straight to my Sunday School class and take my shoes off and put anyone elses shoes on, I just loved anyones shoes. 27 years later that love has only grown but now I'm even rubbing off on my son. Aiden has wayy to many shoes and I just bought him 5 more pairs this weekend. Anytime I go to a consignment sale I run straight to the shoes and buy every pair (all sizes) I like for Aiden. He has boxes of shoes that will last him until 5th grade I'm sure. Take a glimpse at Aiden (he will one day be very mad I took these pics)

Atleast he was watching football while wearing his heels
This weekend we went to Hornsby and attended Brandons cousins wedding.
Play some music so I can dance please!
Aiden with his 2 best friends, Will and Brody. Will and Brody's parents are some of our best friends. We didn't plan for the boys to all dress alike.
MY FAM!

6 comments:

Laura Jo said...

Aiden and Adelyn might be a match made in heaven! The funny thing is that I was at the outlet mall a few weeks ago getting Adelyn some boots and saw some of the cutest Sperry shoes for boys. I immediately thought of you and Aiden!

Marksberry Family said...

Love the pic of him in the cowboy hat!

Marksberry Family said...

Thanks for the prayers! Yea, we tried that... several times. He just cries so hard and so long that he ends up throwing up every where, so we have to go in there any way....

Jessica said...

That is the funniest thing ever! I just love him in his cowboy hat & high heels!

Lyryn said...

Ok, so Jayden does the same thing in my heels! It's so freaking cute and I just don't get how they know how to walk in them! Crazy! lol

Anonymous said...

he just needs some frilly little panties on, oil his bum good andfuck him like a girl

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers