Before motherhood I:
- kept my house clean and never had to rely on my mom or mother in law for help cleaning it
- knew the difference in a weekend night and week night
- never wished I had just a few minutes to organize my drawers
- went shopping and actually bought stuff for myself
- went out to eat with friends and could just sit and talk
- spent 50 a week or less in groceries
- stayed well and healthy
- had time to workout
- could be sick and relax to get better
BUT that was before motherhood.
- my house stays a mess and unorganized unless my sweet mom or mother in law clean it
- I only workout on weekends
- I shop with Aiden and only for Aiden
- I hardly ever see my girl friends
- my grocery billed doubled
- when I'm sick I get this.....
I'LL TAKE THE AFTER MOTHERHOOD ANYTIME!!!
disclaimer: excuse my look- I was sick and in bed.