He has started to swing on the regular seat but he needs my help so I can't snap pictures. So these pictures in his baby swing will have to do for now.
Owl kite from his Chi-O aunts. It wasn't windy enough to fly high so I let Aiden hold the string and run. He did a great job flying it.
Unfortunately Aiden has had a cough and sinus trouble so we have had to start our breathing treatments again. Since we have lost the paci that goes with the breathing machine he has to use the mask and here he is being a big boy with his breathing mask.
I'm really amazed Aiden is already 26 months old. It has gone by so fast and he is such a joy to Brandon and I. He is very smart, I have no idea where he gets it haha. He is right on track with all the things he should know and do at his age so I won't go into all that. However I will let you know some of his favorite things:
- he loves to eat oatmeal or "oat milk" as he says.
- every Mon and Thurs night he loves to help Brandon get the garbage ready for the garbage man. The next mornings he is up and waiting to go outside and see the "twash man"
- he picks his own clothes out (hence the bad matching in the pictures). He doesn't actually pick them, I give him choices (which all kinda match). I think it is so cute so I don't care if he matches or not.
- he wants to wear his Croc's or Sperry's everyday.
- he sings for any and everybody. he knows all 4 verses of mary had a little lamp and does a great job singing them.
- his favorite food is chicken and french fries hahaha
- his favorite drink is Coke and we let him have it every so often haha (i promise he eats healthy too)
- he is not a big TV watcher but does like Mickey Mouse and Handy Manny
- he thinks it is hilarious if you cry and even more funny if you fall.
- don't worry he isn't completely heartless, if you get on to him he feels so bad, gets his feelings hurt, and sometimes cries
- he puts himself into time out when he does something he is not supposed to do so we have had to go to just spanking (sorry if you disagree with spanking but it's my blog and I do)
- he is getting SO good at using the potty
- finally Aiden Ray LOVES LOVES LOVES his grandparents and cousins so much, he talks about them all the time.