Friday, June 18, 2010

PRAYER

I know I ask for this A LOT but today I'm begging.... PLEASE PLEASE pray for my friend, Welch Hopkins. Welch and I were pretty much inseperable my freshman year of college and he was my first formal date. He is a wonderful guy with a wonderful family. Unfortunately last week Welch was in a horrible car accident. He is in ICU and has progressively gotten a lot worse over the past 2 weeks. Welch is not doing well at all and he needs lots of prayers. He is being supported 100% by a ventilator. Pray for strength and healing. Pray for his family (mom, dad, older brother, and twin brother) and his girlfriend.

1 comment:

Marksberry Family said...

Scott was wondering if Welch has a CaringBridge sight or if there is another way to keep up with how he is doing...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers