Wednesday, June 29, 2011

20 weeks

20 WEEK UPDATE

Total Weight Gain: Not so sure but I'm sure it's not good! Everything has grown this week.

Maternity Clothes: YES!

Gender: It's a girl. I want another ultrasound just to confirm this though!

Movements: Yes, and I actually felt it with my hand yesterday!

Sleep: NOT GOOD! I've had lots of WEIRD dreams lately.

Cravings: They are different everyday. One thing I am really surprised I haven't craved consistently is ice cream. I wanted it everyday with Aiden- only once or twice this time.

Stretch Marks: I'm hoping it's my imagination but I do see them. I didn't notice them with Aiden because I didn't really gain until the last few months.

Belly Button: My belly button never stuck out with Aiden so unless that changes I'm taking this off the weekly post.

Best Moment: Feeling her kick my hand and getting her first outfit I bought/ordered in the mail.

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers