Wednesday, October 12, 2011

35 weeks

There will be no picture due to the fact that I have been told twice today that my face looks swollen! :)
Total Weight Gain: WAY too much, not the 50 lbs I gained with Aiden but more than I wanted to gain!
Movements: She is still just as active as she was at 25 weeks.
Sleep: What's that? No actually I have gotten some sleep I wake about every 2 hours.
Cravings: Sweet Tea it is and this week it's been Cheetos too.
Best Moment lately: I really enjoyed my shower and so happy her room is done. Knowing I only have a few weeks until she is here is GREAT!!
What I look forward to most: Feeling better! I'm ready for her to be here but also SOOO ready to be done with work for awhile. My work is the busiest around the holidays so it will be nice not to worry with that stress.
Update: I have been having lots of contractions and back pain. I didn't mention in my other post that on the ultrasound Ansley was laying transverse. I know its not a huge deal since I will be having a c section anyway but I still would prefer her be in the correct position to make the c section easier. Overall we are just SO ready for her to arrive!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers