Monday, May 21, 2012

Going good

Well we are now 4 days without having a seizure!! Ansley seems to be doing great! Aiden on the other hand is having a hard time with everything. He has started acting out, I'm sure he wants attention too. I'm hoping soon we can feel ok enough to leave Ansley so we can spend time with just him. On another note I signed up to run the St Jude Memphis half marathon again this year. However this year I decided to be a St. Jude Hero and raise $500 for St Jude. I am running in memory of my dad. No he did not die of cancer but he was an amputee and I know it would make him very happy and proud of my brothers and I to run, something dad would never be able to do. If you would like to help me reach my goal I would greatly appreciate it and so will the children of St Jude. Http://Heroes.stjude.org/reneecox

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers