Saturday, May 19, 2012

Regulation

So Ansley has had a good past few days so far. Thursday she had her 6 months check up and on her way to the appt she had a seizure in her car seat. This is the first one she's ever had in the car. Luckily I was sitting beside her in the back and was able to quickly get her out of her car seat. I didnt panic or cry i just got her out of the seat and laid her in my lap, she did start breathing again very quickly on her own. We went on to the doctor and immediately went back so herat and oxygen stats could be monitored during the posticital state. Her pediatrician was not comfortable with giving her shots or doing her check up until we get the seizures regulated. So her neurologist said to up her dosage of her meds. Her ped also thought it was a good idea for her to have an apnea monitor so we have one now. Unfortunately I agree with the doctors- I tend to be more nervous looking at the monitor all night. Since increasing her meds she has not had any more so hopefully we are working on on getting this regulated and soon we will. I had no idea how much this would change our life's even temporary. Brandon and I don't leave her at all and definitely will not go anywhere unless someone can ride in the back with her. We are staying with my mom since my husband is working. Overall my sweet baby is a happy girl and I'm so thankful for her!!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers