Thursday, July 3, 2008

July 4th Weekend

Yah finally Aiden's 1st Independence Day! I'm excited about spending the weekend with my family and seeing all the new babies in the fam! We are planning on going to Medina Friday night to watch the fireworks with my cousins and Saturday hanging out at my parents with all the cousins! It always makes for a fun timee when the Bardens/Stephensons get together. You never really know what will come of it. I can't wait to post pics from the weekend!


Aiden update: Aiden has started to FINALLY sleep through the night again (he hasn't since he was a baby). We now just lay him in his bed and he goes right to sleep for the night. It's so nice to finally get some sleep. He now has ate all his orange veggies and will be starting on the greens this weekend! He is rolling, sitting up, and babbling so much. He finally started laughing out loud (I'm not too sure why it took him so long to laugh out loud) and it makes me laugh so hard to hear him. He loves to be naked, whether it's getting his diaper changed, clothes changed, bathing, or playing in the pool. He now weighs 18.5 lbs (chunk) and 25" long. He is growing so much and we just love watching him learn new things everyday!


Aiden after bathtime




Aiden playing in the pool!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers