Friday, February 27, 2009

1 year and baby Claire

Check out Aiden's 1 year pics:
http://www.seemyprints.com/photographer.asp?accountid=8001659
event: Aiden Cox
password: Cox
The rocking chair is hand made by Brandons grandfather for Aiden!!!

There are a few great things that have come from my job the main thing is lots of great friends! One of these friends has been a WONDERFUL friend to me, Shanna! http://shannalee.blogspot.com/
Shanna was there with me through my ENTIRE pregnancy from the first time I found out until our first days home from the hospital. She was there the night Aiden was born until midnight taking care of Aiden so I could sleep and she help Brandon. She brought us food, got Aiden MANY gifts, and has been a wonderful friend and help to me.
Likewise I have gotten to be part of some great times in Shanna's life, engagement, marriage, pregnancy, and soon to be first child! Shanna is being induced Wed. after having a rough high risk pregnancy. Please keep her, John, and baby Claire in your prayers the next few days. I will update more closer to Claire's birthday! LOVE U Shanna!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are the best thing that came from working at the paper by far. I am so thankful for your friendship!!! I cant wait to one day be in-laws..haha!! I am so glad that I have been able to be part of little mans first year and I am so excited that you will be there when Claire is born!! Love You!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers