Friday, October 23, 2009

tears....

The past 2 weeks so many exciting and heartbreaking tears have been shed.

One of my best friends, Beth, is pregnant. We are soo excited and Aiden told me he can't wait to have a new friend coming in June 2010. She is due a week before my sister in law was.
Yes you read that correctly- was. This brings on the heartbreaking sad tears. This week my sister in law and brother had their 6th miscarriage. I have come to realize we will never have the answers to why God opted for them to go through this but I know 2 wonderful things they came from it- my adoptive nephews!
Please pray for my brother and sister in law during this heartbreaking time.

3 comments:

Marksberry Family said...

So sad for them! Lindsey is such a special person and wonderful mom! Sending prayers their way!

Laura Jo said...

Hailey told me the news, and that Lindsey is already looking toward the positives, maybe adopting again. Bless her heart, she is such a good mother!

Jessica said...

I know that must be so hard on them. I will keep them in my prayers for sure.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers