Tuesday, December 29, 2009

prayers please

My boys both have the flu and Aiden (his fever spiked during the night and the symptoms all came back like Christmas Eve even after being on antibotic) even has strep right along with it. So please keep us in your prayers. I did not get preventive medicine because they don't offer it anymore so when leaving the nurse said to me, "I'm sure I'll see you back in a couple of days."
PLEASE NOO! My house looks like an F5 tornado hit, my Christmas decor is still up, the laundry is stacked sky high, shopping needs to be done, and it's my week off work I don't have time for sickness.
PRAYERS PLEASE!!!!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

thank sucks!! I hope they both get better soon....and u can manage to avoid it!!! Ill keep u all in my prayers

Marksberry Family said...

Hope things are looking better and you are starting to enjoy your time off... BTW, don't feel bad... I still have Christmas decor up, PILES of laundry, no food in the house, etc. and no one here is sick!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers