Friday, January 1, 2010

2009

2009 quickly came and went and now on to 2010. In 2009 we got to celebrate Aiden's 1st birthday and watch our little sweet boy grow so much. Although this year we had to also attend the funeral of someone that mean so much to our family- Brandon's grandfather.

We are excited for what 2010 will hold- 1 major change is I will begin school next week. I have been out of college since 2004 so it will be a huge challenge for me. I will now be balancing working full time in sales, attending school full time for speech therapy, being a mommy and wife, and also training for yet another half marathon. I don't know how I will juggle all these task. I am trusting God will work this out and give me the strength to work out in the mornings, work from 8-5, go to school from 5-9, and come home to kiss my son good night. Studying?? I haven't quite figured out where that will fit in. :) The hardest part for me to handle will be not playing with Aiden every night like I currently do; but, it will give me the opportunity to change careers that will give me way more time with him.
I'm sure there will be many more exciting and not so exciting things to come for us in 2010. Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Mariellen said...

Good Luck girl!! I will be praying for you!

Tiffany said...

GOOD LUCK Starting back to school! I am sure will find a way to juggle it all!!

Jennifer Baker said...

I have all of those same fears myself...infant, job, school, husband, house/chores, family, working out....seems like too much. But you are a strong woman and an amazing mom, you WILL do it!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers