Monday, January 18, 2010

update

I am way behind on the tech world. My hard drive on my laptop went out last week and I am still awaiting my recovery disk so I can get it fixed. I would update from my blog at work (what I am doing now) but I have been WAYY to preoccupied. School started this past week- this will be a stressful next few months. Although I enjoyed my classes it was strange going back to the classroom. I have been very busy at work and last week I ended up going to class and going back to work afterwards.
We have been on pins and needles all week with Brandons job. I have a huge favor to all my prayer warriors- PLEASE pray for his job. They will be having a lay off this week- it will not get Brandon but it will put him at the bottom of the seniority so that if they have another one he will be gone (lay off's at his work are done by senority). In 2009 his work laid off 400 people, he was very confident they would not have any more lay off's but here it is the 3rd week of the year and having one so we are unfortuntely not very hopeful. We are asking you to pray for wisdom and understanding for our family during these next few months (which they were told would be very critical for his work). I know we will be ok financially but if he loses his job we will lose our insurance which is OUTSTANDING. Those of you who know us well know this will be hard considering we all stay at the doctor. So please pray pray pray!
Aiden is doing great and counting down until his birthday on Sunday- 6 more days!!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers