Tuesday, January 5, 2010

a decade ago

I don't think I even realized 2010 marks the beginning of a new decade (I know I'm a little behind). So today I sat and pondered about what the years 2000-2009 held for me and the below is a list of the top 9 most memorable things that happened in my life in the last decade (9 being memorable and 1 being the VERY most memorable). The reason there is only 9 is because 1 thing that is very memorable to me I would rather not mention.

9. I bought and paid for my first car in 2005.

8. I got my 1st full time job in sales in 2005 (I am currently still at that job).

7. I ran my first half marathon in 2005

6. Brandon and I bought our first home in 2008.

5. I graduated high school in 2000 and college in 2004.

4. Brandons grandfather passed away in 2009.

3. My best guy friend was killed tragically in a 4 wheeler accident on Mothers Day 2002. This is by far the hardest thing I have ever had to go through in my life.

2. I married Brandon in 2007.

1. My sweet handsome wonderful son was born in 2008.

1 comment:

Marksberry Family said...

You'll get your BAMA post, reassured! I had to take Wyatt to the doctor today so I am a little behind. You know how it goes taking care of sick ones, if anyone knows!
Sorry to hear about the frozen/busted pipe! Hope it was a somewhat easy fix!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers