I don't think I even realized 2010 marks the beginning of a new decade (I know I'm a little behind). So today I sat and pondered about what the years 2000-2009 held for me and the below is a list of the top 9 most memorable things that happened in my life in the last decade (9 being memorable and 1 being the VERY most memorable). The reason there is only 9 is because 1 thing that is very memorable to me I would rather not mention.
9. I bought and paid for my first car in 2005.
8. I got my 1st full time job in sales in 2005 (I am currently still at that job).
7. I ran my first half marathon in 2005
6. Brandon and I bought our first home in 2008.
5. I graduated high school in 2000 and college in 2004.
4. Brandons grandfather passed away in 2009.
3. My best guy friend was killed tragically in a 4 wheeler accident on Mothers Day 2002. This is by far the hardest thing I have ever had to go through in my life.
2. I married Brandon in 2007.
1. My sweet handsome wonderful son was born in 2008.