Monday, December 15, 2008

auction:

Brandon and I are having an auction, it will take place every morning as soon as Aiden awakes. There will only be one thing auctioned: AIDEN for a day!! Highest Bidder gets to keep Aiden until he goes to sleep at night, bidding starts at $1.00!
ONLY KIDDING!! But oh this weekend what I would have done for someone to take him for 1 hour! Aiden is going through his terrible twos at 11 months. It doesn't matter what you say or do he will do it anyway. It doesn't matter how hard you discipline (is that a nice way to say it) he is going to hit you back, throw a fit, or shack his head no. Boy do we have it in for us through the holidays! :) I love every single minute I get to spend with him but this weekend he made me decide he will be an only child forever! :) Sorry Nonna and Gram!
On another note we spent a lot of the weekend with the family again and of course I have tons of pics!

Brandon's Sister, Kim, and I with Aiden


He cleaned most the clothes out of the basket and in he went, one of his MANY events he pulled this weekend



If you give Aiden a cookie, expect the whole thing to go in the mouth Getting ready to eat spaghettiQuinton and Aiden Sawyer
Wyatt

1 comment:

Momma P said...

Renee...I'll pay $1 for that precious little guy! I can't believe he's almost 1 yr old...WOW time sure flies by! He is absolutely adorable:)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers