Wednesday, March 11, 2009

family time

I need to apologize to those of you who are regular Cox blog readers. I have really just not had time to blog. I usually blog at night when the boys are in bed but as part of The Year of Jubilee I gave up the computer as a whole at home. It has already helped me focus much more time with the most important person in my life, Brandon. I didn't realize how much time I spend on the computer and once I get on I just get addicted...starts on facebook, then email, then blog, then gmaes....on and on. Now we have put that time to devotions, prayer, reading the bible, and family time. I will try to keep it updated when I have time during the day but we are also experiencing constent illness at home. We are going to make time this weekend to visit family and friends in Hornsby. Hopefully next week I will have some new pics of Aiden's best friends and our family. One prayer request- Lindsey, my sis in law, had her gallbladder removed yesterday please pray for her quick recovery!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers