Wednesday, August 3, 2011

25 Weeks

25 week update

Total Weight Gain: 14 lbs. Yikes!

Maternity Clothes: Of course!

Gender: Girl, Ansley Renee Cox

Movements: Yes, this girl is a gymnast or boxer.

Sleep: Not very good unless I take tylenol pm before bed.

Cravings: Just about anything, but I've had a lot more food aversions than I have cravings.

Best Moment This Week: Brandon seeing her move yesterday. Everytime she gets to moving and I tell Brandon to look or feel, she stops. :)

What I look forward to most: My 1st shower this weekend with my church friends.

Baby update: According to the doctor today Ansley is "2 finger lengths" larger than she should be at this time. He should she should be about 3 fingers above my belly button and she is about 5. So maybe she will come early or just be big? I'll take either one as long as she is healthy. Her heartbeat was 140bpm today.

I have my glucose test in 3 weeks so that should be exciting. I've feeling a lot of sharp pains and unfortunately my feet have began to swell at the end of each day, which they didn't do with Aiden. I've noticed I'm a lot more moody this pregnancy and very easily illed.




1 comment:

Seek First said...

This is so exciting--you are glowing! Thanks for sharing all about your pregnancy!

I have a fun rosette giveaway that ends today--you should enter! http://hannahjholmes.blogspot.com/2011/08/giveaway-enter-to-win-handcrafted.html

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers