Monday, August 15, 2011

27 Week Update

27 weeks

(AKA beginning of the 3rd trimester)

Total Weight Gain: go to the doctor next week so we shall see.


Movements: All day long non stop. I am beginning to wonder if she sleeps ever!


Sleep: I get up about 4 times a night and toss and turn the remainder of it. Most nights I wake for about an hour or so.


Cravings: Anything with peanut butter (I craved Peanut Butter with Aiden too).


Best Moment this Week: My baby shower, I didn't take a single picture though except the one below. I did get lots of things. There is still many things we need and need to do before she arrives. Unfortunately her room is a disaster area still, so I can't even begin to look through the clothes we have already gotten and see what else we need. I am a little concerned that I have NO time to get her room together, I don't have a free weekend until Oct. It's crazy to me how much I have put off getting things together this time around, with Aiden his room and everything I needed was done by now. :)

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers