Tuesday, August 23, 2011

28 Weeks

28 WEEK UPDATE Total Weight Gain: 17 lbs. YIKES!

Maternity Clothes: YES!

Movements: All the time. Sometimes she will position herself in VERY uncomfortable places and just sit there.

Sleep: Not too good. I usually go to sleep about 10pm (which is late for me) and wake about 1am. I can't go back to sleep until 4am. Then sleep from 4-7am. Usually I will lay in bed and think, however this weekend I got up and organized Ansley's room a bit (on the positive it didn't take away any time from my boys).

Cravings: Mexican!

Best Moment this Week: Passing my sugar test!!!

What I look forward to most: Her bedding should be here next week!

Update on Ansley: Her heart rate was 143bpm. She sits up very high like Aiden did, making the indigestion MISERABLE. Aiden LOVES to discipline her already. If she kicks hard or makes me uncomfortable, he is quick to come to my stomach and tell her to "stop hurting my mommy".

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers