Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I've been tagged

I was tagged by Jessica, http://4ourhappilyeverafter.blogspot.com/, (I still haven't figured out how to make the name come up without typing the whole web address) a college friend of mine with one of the most adorable little boys.

8 Things I look forward to:
1. Destin in just 4 weeks which is also my anniversary (so maybe thats 2 in 1)
2. Mothers day in just 2 weeks
3. finishing my Masters in Education so I can teach
4. moving back to Hornsby to teach
5. Berkley and Halah's weddings
6. building the home of my dreams and paying cash for it
7. watching Aiden grow
8. one day having more children

8 Things I did yesterday:
1. worked
2. woke 30 minutes late but still got myself and Aiden dressed and out the house on time
3. went to a tastefully simple party
4. ate a fabulous Healthy choice microwave meal
5. watched all my children, the biggest loser, and the hills from mon night
6. brushed my teeth and showered
7. took and picked up Aiden from school
8. held Aiden as much as possible

8 things I wish I could do:
1. Find a job I love
2. lose weight to fit in my pre pregnancy clothes
3. teach
4. Brandon and I retire at 50 if not before
5. run like I used to and FAST and do many more races
6. go on a shopping spree with someone elses money
7. buy a whole new wardrobe
8. take Aiden to a Miss state/Tn game and see who he cheers for :)

8 shows I watch:
1. all my children
2. the biggest loser
3. american idol
4. the hills
5. the city
6. greys anatomy
7. desperate housewifes
8. private practice
OHHH MY GOODNESS I WATCH WAYYY TO MUCH TV cause I could continue on for awhile.

Now I tag 8 bloggers
1. shanna lee
2. laura lee
3. rachel moore
4. erin hornsby
5. jan palmer
6. Gina Bowling
7. Jen marksberry
8. Elizabeth Wiggs

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Girl,

You crack me up! Your party yesterday sounds like a LOT of fun. OH- and I'm sure I could have you beat in the TV watching competition. It's really embarrassing.

The Moores said...

I like the pre-pregnancy clothes wish. I wish that too. One day!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers